My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Recent layouts

1
I decided that this may be the best way to share photos of my favorite people.. my family!! So I will update this site as time quickly passes by us. I started digitally scrapbooking on NSD(National Scrapbooking Day to all you non-scrappers), May 1'st so I'm pretty proud that I've caught up to speed on all this new technology. Why is my title sahlink?? Well, every user name that I've ever had has always been this... it seems just easier this way ya know?

Anyhoo, here are a few that have happened this last month or so! Lots of changes here in the family. We have a new FIRST GRADER and a boy of 4 YRS OLD in the house!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks cool, Kris- I forgot about Gabies 4th B- day! :( Hope it was fun.
Love, Amber

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...