My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A few more layouts...and another creative team!

0
I can't even tell you how excited and honored I've been to be asked to be yet another CT! To be part of the ScrapMatters Gang. Check out my new blinkie I get to sport!!


Here are a few layouts I've done in the past few days!
Photobucket
Click to See Credits


My cute little nephew!! It is a white page, so it will be dificult to see the edges.
Photobucket
Click to See Credits


This one is a leftover from Easter pics. I made a quickpage using Sugarplum Paperie PArty Hat freebies.
Photobucket
Click to See Credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...