My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

ME... on Sugarplum Paperie's Creative Team!!

1
I was asked to be a part of Sugarplum Paperie as a guest CT member!! I feel so excited that they feel my work is as good as the others on the creative team!! They do such incredible work!

Alright, now for all of you who keep emailing wanted to go digital... this is the time!! Sugarplum Paperie is having a week of freebies on her blog http://www.sugarplumpaperie.com/ If you click on the little freebies underneath...you can find all of her previous freebies. I don't know how long she will have it up! Here you can check out her store. Sugarplum Paperie Store

Here is the first layout I did, using her awesome stuff!!
Photobucket Credits

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista,

I am so happy to see the things your family is up to and I am SO JEALOUS of your talents! I'm still hoping for lesson and some play time (for both moms and kids), so let me know if you have a day. You do BEAUTIFUL work!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...