My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How to share photos...

0
People are asking me all the time for little tips and tricks of what I do. This one is a little different, but I SO could not live with out this...

I LOVE digital cameras!! It makes it SO easy to share copies of pictures with grandparents and other family and friends! And I'm not talking about the low resolution copies send on email or uploaded to a photo company. I like them to be able to do want the want to the pictures or be able to print where they want to.

How do you do this... so simple. There is a company called 4share. Which is FREE, and able to upload zipped files for others to download FULL resulotion files. If you want to check it out just click the button below.

Join 4Shared Now!

Later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...