My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy getting creative...

1
I haven't felt like scrapping for awhile... then all of a sudden I got the urge. So I was cranking them out like nothing! HA!! Hope you enjoy!

This is Sophie's Halloween costume I made her last year(she'll prob wear again this year too). I had SO much fun playing with these kits!! I think I might do a "enchanted book" for my kiddos! Stay tuned for more page like these...
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Kel - this pic was taken at Alex's Rib Fest over Memorial Weekend when we had the kids... that's why you haven't seen this pic before. It was taken on Papa's cell phone.
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

I did a picture of my brother and Kelly, for their wall at home (mostly Kel's ideas) I took their photograph, blended with different papers for tecture & grunged it up a bit.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Krista. You sure have done a few layouts and they're all just beautiful. I love that last one you've done for your brother. The photo is perfect and how you've blended the pic and added the text is lovely. I'm sure they'll totally be amazed by it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...