My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

MY NEW ADVENTURE!!!

0
I am started to do a little design work, and I find myself really enjoying myself!!
It is so fun to have a different type of creative outlet.

I will be entering "Design Star" Contest at ScrapMatters starting this next week.

So STAY TUNED to some upcoming freebies and designs!!



But I can't forget my true love of scrappin' family pages!! Here are a few recent:
From our Disney trip:
Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket
Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Photobucket Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...