My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 9, 2009

I MADE IT!!!

0
INTO ROUND TWO for the Design Star Contest at ScrapMatters!! I am so excited!!
Hopefully I will be able to post my mini kit here soon for you to see.

Here is a page I made using some of the kits from the contest (including some of my pieces!)
There were SO much talent that entered the contest!! I feel so privileged to be moving on!

Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Here's a Disney LO of our favorite snack when we were there:

Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

Here are a few layouts that I've done recently:
Be forewarned, there are a just a few. LOL!!! It's been awhile since my last post.


Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love


Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love


Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love


Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love


Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love


Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love



Click to See Credits and Leave Me Love

See.... I told you. Just a few.
I will try and be better about getting into regular blod posts again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...