My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm OUTTA here!!

0
What's that?? I'm outta here?? Yes, ma'am. Indeed I am, heading out on vacation until after the 4th of July weekend. It's been tradition since we've been married to take this week off and head up to the lake for a whole LOT of NOTHING!! HA HA!! You can relate right? Here's a layout of last years vacation favorites!


But before I go, I do have a few little somethings for you today.

First of all, I've a set of templates out called "Strips n' Pieces" Templates. Check out below for inspiration using these templates. And secondly, I have a set of actions out today.

Strips n' Pieces Templates by Sahlin Studio:


Based off of my layouts:


Here is mine:


cindys732003:




Britt:



AND I have a action that I have for you today!! This is SO AWESOME and to tell you the truth, I use it on every single layout that I do. What this includes is (2)two actions that you will use for almost EVERY layout. 1) Web Version - that will flatten your layout, resize to a web size 600x600px, and have sharpening to brighten your layout. 2) Print Version - will flatten your layout, then run a sharpening to brighten all of your pictures and elements for a print view. After you run this action all that's left is saving your document. Believe me this is going to cut down on SO much of your time.

Resizing Action by Sahlin Studio:



Everyone have a GREAT GREAT holiday over the 4'th of July. For those of you that are international, you have a wonderful weekend. I will be back after the holiday!!

Happy scrapping!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...