My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Popping In!! Can't Stay Away!

0
Hello all!! Just a brief break from my vacation to give you a little bit of news. We are having a great time BTW. It's nice to do a bit of nothing, no laundry, no cleaning, just being outside. It's wonderful! But, I couldn't help myself. I had to run into the library for a bit of computer time. I'm terrible!! HAHA!

We are having a HUGE sale at ScrapMatters!! So if you've put items on your wish list...now is the perfect time to go grab items that you've been eyeing up! Oh AND, you get a some FREE grab bag with a $10 purchase and a HUGE MEGA template pack with a $20 purchase!!

Here is what I have new out today:

Modern Words: Sweet by Sahlin Studio:


Here is a layout from Britt using these:

Isn't this just TOO adorable!! So cute!

And, we've opened our grab bags Here is my portion and it is now available in the shop!

Modern Words: Summer by Sahlin Studio:



Summer Fun Wordart by Sahlin Studio:


Be back soon!!
I am going through withdrawals....I will be SO ready to scrap when I get back!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...