My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Explore. Learn. Grow.

36
So, I made it through the Great Minnesota Get-Together - The Minnesota State Fair! After lots and lots of fried food, most of which was on a stick, I'm dreaming of more. I made a list on the way home of everything I ate (OK I did share a little!) Started out the day with a iced coffee, and moved right on to a foot-long beef hot dog by about 10am. Then proceed with cheese on a stick, sno cone, pronto pup, quesidella, cinni minis, an ice cream float, cream puff, pickle on a stick, caramel apple, scottish egg, bucket of cookie (ok, I did not eat all of these), fried pickles (which were actually REALLY good), cheese curds (times two), another foot-long hot dog, fried buffalo chips, strawberry shortcake, pot roast sundae and finished with a nice funnel cake. Whew... I'm a little stuffed now though, and ready to loosen my pants. Yep, just a good day at the fair. Goodness I LOVE to eat.

OK..... on to the REALLY good stuff!

I'm sure like I, these past few and upcoming weeks have been busy for alot of you. It will sure be nice to get back to a more scheduled routine after all of the hustle and bustle of summertime, but on the other hand, it is sad to give up that extra time with our little, or not so little, ones. My baby is going into kindergarten and I can hardly believe that this time is here already! It is a bittersweet moment, as I'm sure it is for most moms out there.

So, back-to-school! Although we look forward to our children learning and growing in academics... learning goes way past "back to school". Whether it is moments walking through a nature center, exploring insects in the backyard or reading a book with your youngin'. These are all moments of learning... growing. That was my true inspiration when creating Explore. Learn. Grow. There are so many experiences that give a meaning of "LEARNING". So whether you have a little one going off to school for the first time, a child coming off the bus or you would just like to record other memories, this kit is perfect for your needs! Explore. Learn. Grow. is seriously stuffed full of unique elements and papers for all of your hybrid and scrapping needs.

Explore. Learn. Grow. by Sahlin Studio:


Learning: Journaling Bits by Sahlin Studio:


Snipettes:Explore. Learn. Grow. by Sahlin Studio:


Explore. Learn. Grow. - BUNDLE by Sahlin Studio:


Want to see so AWESOME inspiration:

I know all of you like to have a little treat...so I made this especially for you!!

Explore. Learn. Grow. FREEBIE:



Enjoy and Happy Scrapping!!

It's OK people...leave me a comment!! Tell me if you like it!
I like comments from you guys, REALLY!! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Photobucket

36 comments:

Fonnetta said...

Thanks so much for a fabulous freebie!!! Can't wait to get this one:)

Jen said...

This kit looks so amazing! Thanks so much for the beautiful freebie!

Michelle said...

So jealous you've already been to the MN State Fair. I can't get there until next week! :(

Beautiful new kit and thanks for the freebie!

Heather said...

Fabulous kit, Krista! You definitely are a gifted designer. Keep it up, woman!!!

Fabi Carvalhos said...

thanks to share with us so fabulous works! I'd love the first LO. Congratulations! Fabi.

Sara said...

Lovely freebie - thanks! I liked it so much I went and treated myself to the kit :)

Kelly (kkklatt) said...

Good God woman-eat much? Love your new kit-might be my new fav of yours!

Unknown said...

LOL, you sound like me when I am at a fair or picnic...non stop eating the whole time! But it's all so GOOD, isn't it? I have to say I am not fond of the fried pickles, but everything else sounded scrumpcious! Thanks for the freebie!

techia said...

Thank you for the freebie!

MiniCooper452 said...

Thanks so much for the freebie.....wasn't paying attention along the way....but I'm from Lakeville. Glad you made it through the fair...always an accomplishment. Say, obviously others have figured out what I did, but you have two "h"s in the link and it won't go to 4-shared unless the "operator" realizes the issue and deletes one of the "h"s in "hhttp".....just fyi.
Thanks again.
Carla

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Explore. Learn. Grow. is literally one of THE best "back-to-school" kits I've seen! I love it!!!!! You are such an awesome designer! I wish I could just snatch up EVERYTHING you've made!

Thank you so much for the freebie of E.L.G., it's awesome! I especially love the bracket! I am a huge bracket-head! I lurve me some BRACKETS!!!!!

OMG! I cannot believe you ate all of that food! I am impressed! I don't think I could do it....don't get me wrong, I wish that I could, but I think I would have been queasy by the "Cheese on a stick!" Don't think I would have been able to eat for hours and hours and hours. However, who knows, maybe I am wrong. Ya know, I have NEVER been to a State Fair before...? Rediculous, isn't it!???

You take care, girl!

xoxo,
Candi

Kelseyll =) said...

This is absolutely an awesome kit!! It has so many fantastic elements in it!! This is a "MUST HAVE" for me since I'm a teacher! =)

My daughter goes to preschool next week and I've volunteered to make the "memory books" for each child of their preschool experience so I'll definitely be using this! Thanks so much for the addon freebie too!! YAY!

princess jen said...

I am always so impressed by your kits and this one is no exception. Thanks so much for the add-on!!

mskinsey said...

Hi Krista,
I just wanted to let you know that your blogpost today is one of the sweetest, most sincere reflections I've read in a long, long while. I can feel the kind and generous woman you are coming through your words. There's also a woman in there who really likes to laugh and have fun. What come through most of all, though, is a person who loves her family so very, very much. I hope God blesses you and your family each and every day. You deserve it!

JenBreeze said...

Glad you had a blast at the fair! We're going tomorrow, and I can't wait to eat my way through!! My kids always want to start at Machinery Hill, but I have to get my grease fix first - I hit Tiny Tim donuts and cheese curds as soon as the food building opens!

Thanks for this wonderful freebie. I don't think I can pass this kit up!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Thanks for the wonderful freebie! That inspiration section is something else...wow!

amber said...

REALLY beautiful work, Krista! You're definitely one of my faves - if not my #1 all-star-designer-extraordinaire! :D Thanks for the killer freebie and the awesome kit!

Oh yeah! And why didn't you share any of that yummy food with ME?!?! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! This kit is brilliant and all your CT are absolutely talented. I'm inspired!

Anonymous said...

THIS is the BEST! It's hard to find a back to school scrap kit thatcan go fro Kindergarten to high choolo, but you've done it! I also have to say your CT is amazing. Really and truly amazing!

The freebie is icing on the cake, and I thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Leiarph said...

Beautiful colors.... and fabulous layouts :) thanks for this fantastic freebie :)

Missty said...

Very nice, thank you.

Erica Webster said...

I was just browsing the DST gallery and saw Carolee's layout with this kit and had to come and take a peek. What a cute back to school kit and love the freebie! thanks so much!

Erin said...

totally cute freebie! Thanks!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFULL, CONGRATULATIONS!

Unknown said...

Amo! Espectáculo! Adoro seu estilo de sucata!

maria said...

Thank you for the cute freebie. I love the collection, may come in handy since I myself is still in school :D

Célia Costa said...

Lovely freebie, thanks so much ! The kit is so great !!!!!

Jamie said...

This is such agreat kit. Thanks for the extras. :D

Anonymous said...

Great back-to-school kit! I featured it in today's scrapbook news article at http://exm.nr/bw8ZHk :)

Melissa said...

Thanks for the wonderful freebie! I bought the explore.grow.learn bundle & I can't wait to use it!!

LTC said...

Adorable!thanks for the add on, too.

Lois B said...

Super kit!

Chloé said...

Thank you very much for this freebie ! Very nice kit !

Nicole said...

gorgeous! thank you!!

HeatherB said...

Krista - this is wonderful! Thank you! (You make the best freebie add-ons!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...