My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

A new do... 10inches off

9
My little baby girl has been growing her hair what seems like for years!! Every once in a while she would ask me if she could cut it for "Locks of Love". Finally I gave in and said sure, if that's what you want you may cut it. I am so proud of her, to have such a kind heart...and she's never looked cuter!

Taken the day before:
Photobucket

And After:
Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Breeoxd said...

omg she is FABULOUS!

Kelly (kkklatt) said...

WOW Soph-you look Beautiful!!! Wait till I show Lucy!

tara said...

Adorable! She looks so super cute with that cut. My daughter did it too and I just scrapped it over at SM. They will send her a nice letter thanking her for the donation. Such a cute picture!

Robin said...

So cute! Can we see a before pic?

Stacy said...

That is so funny. My dd is doing the same thing right now. She has been growing her hair out and wants to cut it when we get back to the States for Locks of Love.

icedlatteprincess:) said...

She looks AMAZING!!!

Kelseyll =) said...

What a cutie and it's so neat that you donated her hair to Locks of Love. =) I've been at the beautician's when girls have come in and have made that decision. I watched as they said goodbye to their long tresses, with tears sometimes, but knew it was going for a good cause. A lady in our church even had it cut in front of everyone during a service. It was so touching! Your daughter is beautiful...inside and out! =)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Good for her:) LOVE the new 'do. My Sydney did this (as you know) and I know she felt so proud (as did I) about her giving decision. Tell her I think she is brave and generous:)

viennaville said...

The new 'do' looks terrific. She looks amazing, such a wonderful daughter. You are very lucky.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...