My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Something Sweet...

2
I have something a little sweet for you. Sweet Sayings that is. The perfect something to add to your layouts! I based most of these off of some of my layouts, and decide to turn them into a very sweet word art pack for you!

Sweet Sayings by Sahlin Studio:


Here is this week's inspiration:

and by Miss Dana:


Enjoy your Weekend and Happy Scrapping!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

These are so beautiful and I just love what your CT gals did with them! They will be perfect for the adoption scrapbooks I do for the agency and of course for my own things too! Thanks so much...off to shop!

Anonymous said...

I agree...i too love your CTs layouts. You have some very talented people there !! And i love your 'Happiness' layout. You really inspired me to make one exactly like that... i really like how mine turned out too... thanks girl.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...