My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 4, 2009

I want to scrap like you when I grow up.....

0
Hello everyone!
and Happy Labor Day Weekend to those in the States!

Since I've started digital scrapbooking, I've met the most incredible people (some of which are you!!) Granted you are online friends... but you do have an impact on my life, everyday! Seeing all of your layouts and projects inspire me, and I LOVE seeing them!! I was elated when my friend and CT-er, Rebecca (RebeccaH), told me I could 'lift' any of her layouts! Now I am in awe when it comes to any of my CT, the layouts they create are SO amazing!! I totally want to scrap just like them, "when I grow up"! I had SO much fun looking through Rebecca's gallery, and picked out some FUN layouts to make into templates for you...so you too can scrap like Rebecca!! Thank you hun! No blushing now, your fabulous!!

Oh, and I have a little something extra for my Sahlin Studio Insiders today! If you haven't registered, be sure to sign up for newsletter!

i wanna scrap like you when i grow up by Sahlin Studio:




Are you ready for some amazing inspiration??

Have a GREAT weekend, and happy scrapping!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...