My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday SALE!!

1
I hope those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving had a wonderful day. I hope you ate lots of delicious food, were able to celebrate with family and friends, and especially that you had a moment to think about the many gifts that you have been blessed with in your life!

One thing that goes along with the American Thanksgiving, is Black Friday! The busiest U.S. shopping day of the whole year. When shops go in the "black" with the surplus sales. I will be out and about today fighting the "Black Friday" crowds. While I do love shopping, my favorite part of this tradition is just being with family. My mom, my sister and my sister-in-law. It's just a ladies day out, a little shopping, a light lunch, maybe a movie...what can be better than that?

Well..... I know what could be better than that. How 'bout a SALE??? For you?? SURE!

I do have some new goodies for you to check out too. But be sure that you take advantage of the AMAZING Black Friday Sale at ScrapMatters! If you have anything on your wishlist, this is the time to get it because everything at ScrapMatters is 45% off! Our biggest sale of the year!

Snipettes: Fall by Sahlin Studio:
Sahlin Studio

Pick these up today and save 20% OFF!!

20% off sale is going on at The Digichick 11/26/09 to 11/29/09 so pick up
Sahlin Studio's Innovation,
So Grateful collab with Sugarplum Paperie,
Say it with Metal:Fall or
Snipettes:Fall

Some Inspiration:
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!



Sahlin Studio




ON SALE - Pick up some of these!!




45% off my shop at ScrapMatters:





Happy Scrapping!! Have a happy Black Friday!



Photobucket

1 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

Hope you have a GREAT shopping day and find some awesome deals!!! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...