My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Looking for that PERFECT Holiday Gift??

0
Are you looking for that perfect holiday gift?

I know what your thinking... holiday shopping already?? But it can be difficult to find that perfect
gift for significant others, parents, grandparents or yourself?

I have the perfect idea for a classic, timeless gift that will be enjoyed everyday.
A gorgeous piece of artwork? And by artwork, I mean a canvas print of your loved ones.
What is a canvas print? A canvas design print is where a photo is blended beautifully with natural
textures, grain, meaningful text, custom images and color to create an image perfect for printing on canvas.
Perfect to create the gift of a lifetime.

Custom Canvas Design by Sahlin Studio:

A custom canvas art design to display in your home, office or any place that needing beautiful art work.

Here are some examples of my completed work:












I will work with you to design a custom canvas art work beautiful enough to display in the finest of galleries. Whether you want a canvas of each child, your wedding photo, your family, the kids together or all of the above. These would also be beautifully done with photos of your home, cabin or favorite vacation spot. I've created a multiple canvas discount, purely because when I am working on a canvas I have all of my "tools" out and it is extra easy to just change out images and start working on my next custom canvas design project. It is much easier to do two or three in a row than it is to do one today and the others tomorrow.

Custom Canvas Design prices are as follows:
Custom Canvas (1 Design) - $45
Custom Canvas (2 Designs) - $65
Custom Canvas (3 Designs) - $80


Pricing includes the custom digital canvas design. You are able to your take your design to a printer of your choice or I can help you select a printer. I've found canvas printing prices to be very affordable (who knew?) Canvas printing ranges by size and company (I have found superior quality work that can be printed around $30-$55).

Which makes you CUSTOM artwork only around $85 for a 12 x 12 print (custom designed, printed and shipped) to your home!!

Can you think of a better gift?? And SO original!!

Here are some more detailed pictures of a canvas print that are gallery wrapped. When a canvas is "gallery wrapped" the printed portion of the canvas continues around the sides and the back. No frame is needed to display your custom print.



Here is a picture of how several canvases look displayed in my home. (I designed and printed them at 12 x 12)





Order your Custom Canvas Design TODAY! And get a head start on your holiday shopping!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...