My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Guess where we are going!!!

5


My parents surprised us all with a trip to Orlando for their 35 Wedding Anniversary!
We are SO lucky!! Although they are not Disney "folk", I'm hoping to get there at least 2 days!!
We are leaving on Saturday and come back on Jan 16th. I'll make sure to have a little something new for Friday before we leave.

WOOHOO!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Hilarie said...

How exciting!!! I have been online pricing a trip for February today. I wish someone would surprise us with a trip! :)

Have a wonderful time!!!

Unknown said...

COuldn't have come at a better time...the weather is freezing in these here parts, lol. Have a fabulous time!

Sharon Kay said...

How wonderful!! Enjoy it! Hopefully it will inspire you to create some additional Disney inspired kits! I was just using your Enjoy the Moment add on ... and decided to hop over to your blog and see what was new. I love those mickey "glass" balloons! You should see how I have used them! Have a great time!

Monika said...

Wonderful!!!
Wish you great time!!!

hugs
monika

Erica Webster said...

Have a fantastic trip!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...