My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1 DOLLAR Tadpole Tuesday Goodies!!

1
I know you guys can't pass up a good deal!! And boy do I have good deals for you today!!
Every Tuesday at The Lily-Pad they have $1 Tadpole Tuesday.
So I made some extra special goodies for you....

Run out and pick these up! ONLY ONE DOLLAR!
...and ONLY for TODAY!

Painted Alpha:


Modern Words: Springtime


Some Inspiration:
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

mosu

Keela

kristasahlin
Britt


Coordinating Products:




Photobucket

1 comments:

kc71595 said...

Hi Krista! I SO love your wired words. I have tried several times to do this myself, but it never turns out right. Could you possibly write up a little tutorial or point my in the right direction of one? I would truly appreciate it!
TIA,
Krista (that's my name, too:)
kjkreations@ymail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...