My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 30, 2010

2010 iNSD Grab Bag and a HUGE SALE!

1
Happy (i)NSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The happiest holiday of them all is upon us! (OK, so maybe I'm exaggerating just a little bit, but you get the idea!) It means fun chats, super sales, blog trains, and grab bags!

I decided to jump in with both feet and create a grab bag chock full o' goodies that you are sure to love. Inside there are 5 brand new products in my signature style. The best part? My iNSD bag is a fantastic price, so if you are on a budget, or just love a good deal, this is the time to snag it! It's worth a value of $14.06 for only $3.50!! That's only...$.70 PER ITEM?!? SCORE!! You are going to LOVE what you find in this bag!! Like I've said before, I love surprises, but if you'd like a peek at what's inside, take a look at all of the gorgeous layouts from my fantastic CT to get some hints. :)

And everything in my shop (and all of ScrapMatters) being 40% off this weekend (excluding grab bags and bundles), plus there are also some amazing FREE WITH PURCHASE items too!! Would anyone like to win a $10 Gift Sahlin Studio Certificate alond and more? Join us for a chat Friday night (tonight) at 8:30 PM (Mountain Time) for a "Fireside Chat" in the ScrapMatters chat room. There will be lots of fun and prizes, I hope you'll all be there!! Scrapmatters will be doing their annual iNSD blog hop starting this Saturday (tomorrow), so make sure you stop back at my blog this weekend to snag some goodies!

And without further adieu, here is today's new release :

2010 (i) NSD Grab Bag
Sahlin Studio


Some Inspiration:
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

kristasahlin
Sahlin Studio
britt
Sahlin Studio
becca372

profiler_mar

norton94
Sahlin  Studio
kateypie
Sahlin  Studio
kimbytx
Sahlin Studio
cnscrap

laci

loribear

brenda smith
Sahlin Studio
cnscrap
Sahlin Studio




Have you had your eye on any Sahlin Studio goodies?? Now is the time to stock up because
everything in my shop (and all of ScrapMatters) being 40% off this weekend
(excluding grab bags and bundles)!

Here are some some items I have in my shop now. Check out the Sahlin Studio shop for more.







Join us tonight and possible pick up a Sahlin Studio Gift Certificate!


Have a wonderful weekend, and have a great (i)NSD!!! Happy Scrapping!

Photobucket

1 comments:

keyr said...

Whoo hoo !! just bought the GB !! thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...