My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Alphas to Scatter With...

1
Happy Friday fellow scrappers! Is anyone else out there melting? It has been so very, very hot out, and school hasn't even let out yet! These scorching temps make me want to pack up the kids and permanently move into the nearest waterpark! Because really, playing outside in the pool is one the BEST things to do on a sticky summer afternoon!

One of the things that I really like to do on my summertime layouts is scatter an alpha around for the title or journaling. It just adds a bit of playfulness to the whole page, while letting me really focus on the words and photos. Since it can be tough to find alphas that are just the right size and shape for that sort of thing, this week I decided to make a few that are not too big and not too small- they are juuuust right :) And best of all, you really are getting several alphas in each pack! Be sure to try mixing and matching them for a different look!

Just click on the product previews to hop over to The Shabby Pickle and pick up this weeks items.
......................... 20% OFF TODAY (FRIDAY)!!!

Candy Coated Alpha
Sahlin Studio

Are these little guys too much fun? They remind my of Skittles or Spree candies.
Mouthwatering! And you get all 6 ALPHAS in this pack!

Plastic Tile Alpha
Sahlin Studio

Includes 3 ALPHAS!

Just click on the product previews to hop over to pick them up.
20% OFF TODAY (Friday)




Inspiration
Time for a little inspiration!

kristasahlin
Sahlin Studio
britt

dana

lacidock

snaggletooth75

kristasahlin

dana

cindys732003

Akiko

chantalsmama
Sahlin Studio


kimbytx

cnscrap

norton94

rebeccah

nockosh
Sahlin  Studio


Photobucket

1 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

I was determined to get these alphas TODAY while they were on sale. I'm not sure what was up with the Shabby Pickle site, but they were having some major issues when I tried this morning. It wouldn't let me buy them! I finally got them this afternoon and I LOVE THEM!!!!! They are soooo cute! I'm glad I kept checking back. Thanks so much for so many CUTE products!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...