My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 28, 2010

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT to WIN....

3
ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT to WIN in the Memory-Lane June featured kit contest!!.

What's this all about again??
Create a layout using this month's featured kit,"Enjoy the Moment". Then upload it to the Sahlin Studio gallery.
At the end of the month, I will choose a random winner to win a $10 Gift certificate to anything in my shop OR an awesome Photo Action set by Gina Miller. Want to play along and not have this kit? No worries, I have a "Enjoy the Moment" FREEBIE on my blog.


Enjoy The Moment




A Peek in the Gallery:
Here are just a few I found in the Sahlin Studio gallery!
I LOVE seeing your layouts!! Keep them coming!


brendasmith ...............................................................ktanker
Sahlin Studio

bcnatty.................................................................coila





I'll be back next month for Memory Lane Monday with the winners
and a new months "featured kit" for another chance at winning more prizes!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i could probably use only your kits and be quite happy! There are so many wonderful elements!

Unknown said...

Woot - just got mine done! What an AWESOME kit!!!

mrstank said...

thanks for showing off my layout!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...