My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time for a Sahlin Studio CT Call

4
Hi guys!!!! It's time.....................


Positions and requirements are:

Digital:
-1 page per week or 4/mo
- upload to 4 galleries (with linked credits)
- promote Sahlin Studio goods

Hybrid:
- 2 projects per month
- upload to 4 galleries (with linked credits)
- promote Sahlin Studio goods

Administrative:
- weekly newsletters
- some writing
- weekly promoting Sahlin Studio goods
- quality control

If you think you'd like to come join our fun team, then please email: sahlinstudioctcall@yahoo.com
answering the following questions:
  1. Are you applying for layout artist, hybrid artist, or a possible administrative opportunity?
  2. Tell me about yourself and why you think you'd be a good fit on my team.
  3. Link me up to your favorite layout.
  4. A list of your current CT's

DEADLINE: Tuesday, June15th, midnight

I think that's about it.
As I mentioned earlier, I am looking for a variety of scrap styles, and abilities, etc.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

I sent mine in the day I got the notice in my email!! Woo - Hoo!! Well, you know what they say about the early bird getting the worm, right? LOLOL...probably NOT applicable here, but a girl can hope, right?! Good luck with the call Krista!

Patti said...

What a fantastic opportunity!!
I sent mine the other day as well:)
Fingers crossed!!

Marlen said...

You got mail from me too *heehee* and now my fingers are crossed. Good luck with your call, Krista!

Damayanti said...

I can't wait to see :)))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...