My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 13, 2010

From the Desk of...

0
Did you all get a chance to play along in all of the festivities, speed scraps and games?
I didn't get as much scrap and fun time as I hoped... I think it is all of the nervousness about the approaching school year creeping up on us. Only two more weeks away here for my kiddos!! YIKES!! And my little boy enters into 1'st grade. His first year being at school all day. How is mama going to cope all day without him? Deep breathe. Well.... I keep telling myself think of how much more things I'll be able to accomplish. Are you in preparation for school and all of the busy-ness that comes along with that yet?

For your scrapping pleasure I have two new products for you; my Stapled Alpha and Lined Journal Cards! Both fall into the ever-on-trend "office" & "ephemera" categories, and are equally at home on clean and classy layouts, or just giving your eye a place to rest in a sea of primary colors! They are both sure to become the bread & butter of your scrapping stash!

Can't wait to see what you think!

Lined Journal Cards
Sahlin Studio

Stapled Notes Alpha




Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

cnscrap

becca1976

becca1976

justjess

monsu
Sahlin Studio
sunghee - hybrid card
Be sure to check out sunghee's blog to find out more on how to make these delicious flowers!
http://www.creativityinprogress.com/blog/


pne123
Sahlin Studio
kimbytx

cnscrap

dana

snaggletooth75


Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Happy Scrapping!


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...