My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 6, 2010

ScrapMatters Birthday, Grab Bag and a HUGE SALE!

0
Happy Birthday ScrapMatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Though the server downtime this week was no fun - none at all in fact- I am pretty sure that it's going to have an awesome pay off. Why? Because just when you think you've had all the excitement that ScrapMatter's can dish out in one week, I'm here to tell you, you ain't seen NUTHIN' yet! Because guess what? It's ScrapMatter's Big BIRTHDAY BASH this weekend! Stay tuned for a weekend full of Speed Scraps, games, great sales, and fresh new products! Great sales?? Yes you heard right!! All of my products are 30%off until Thursday!!


For my part I am releasing a MASSIVE grab bag today. This is one of my largest grab bags ever, and at a fantastic price! If you have ever been curious about trying some of my products, or you just LOVE to get a great deal, this is for you! I've stuffed my bag with 5 FULL SIZED products at an unbelievable discount!!!!!! But hurry, it will only be available for a limited time - after that, these beauties will be revealed and go back to their normal prices!

2010 Birthday Grab Bag
Sahlin Studio

Some Inspiration:
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

kristasahlin
Sahlin Studio
jennamy82
Sahlin Studio
kristasahlin

laci

valoriew

kimbytx.........................................................................norton94
Sahlin Studio Sahlin Studio
monsu.........................................................................davita
Sahlin Studio
cnscrap.........................................................................kristasahlin
Sahlin Studio
becca1976

justjess

kristasahlin
Sahlin Studio
kaleandkiara



Have you had your eye on any Sahlin Studio goodies?? Now is the time to stock up because
everything in my shop (and all of ScrapMatters) being 30% until Thursday
(excluding grab bags and bundles)!

Here are some some items I have in my shop now. Check out the Sahlin Studio shop for more.









Be sure to check out my blog tomorrow!!!
There MAY be am awesome blog hop with some great freebies!!



Have a wonderful weekend, and have a great time celebrating ScrapMatters' birthday!!!
Happy Scrapping!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...