My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tied up with string for $1

0



Happy Tuesday Everyone! I hope you have been able to stop by my shop at the-Lilypad and check out the new place I call home. A bunch of exciting stuff goes on over there. Take today for instance.



For those of you not familiar, Tadpole Tuesday is a new release day, but it's a special new release day because all releases are available for $1 only! But the dollar deal only lasts Tuesday, so hop on over there today and check it out.

This delicate and beautiful alpha will make any layout a standout! Originally created to coordinate with my So This Is Love kit, my String Tied Alpha will bring added beauty to any wedding, anniversary, or baptism layout it touches. Or, try it on everyday layouts to add a little elegance and depth!

String Tied Alpha

Sahlin Studio



Inspiration

Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

lacidock

gonewiththewind

norton94

cnscrap
snaggletooth75

GeVisacri

yzerbear19


becca1976

gracielou

kimbytx

cindys732003






Oh and before I forget!!!
SOMETHING HUGE........COMING!!!!





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...