My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

5 Day Left to Win with So Grateful!!

1
.
.
.
ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT to WIN in October's Memory-Lane featured kit contest!!
And very good chance YOU can win $10 to the Sahlin Studio shop!!

What's this all about again?? Create a layout using this month's featured kit, So Grateful. Then upload it to the Sahlin Studio gallery. That's it!! At the end of the month, I will choose a random winner to win a $10 Gift certificate to my shop. Want to play along and not have this kit? No worries, there is an So Grateful freebie on my blog.

So Grateful
Sahlin Studio



A Peek in the Gallery:
Here are just a few I found in theSahlin Studio gallery!
I LOVE seeing your layouts!! Keep them coming!

Lor...............................................................RebeccaH

fonnetta.................................................................kjrogers


I'll be back next month for Memory Lane Monday with the winners
and a new months "featured kit" for another chance at winning more prizes!!






WANT MORE CHANCES TO WIN??!!
Only 5 DAYS LEFT to enter in one of Lily-Pad October challenges!
(and believe me.... its a great opportunity to win a $5 GC to anything in the shop!)



October Challenges



Photobucket

1 comments:

Monica said...

Posted in the gallery
Thank you for the chance!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...