My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Decor

1
.
.
.
I would really love to get into decoration for the seasons this year. Something fun and creative.
So, I started by surfing the web for some home Halloween Decor ideas, and stumbled upon this Spooky Hanging Bat Mobile from a seller on Etsy.
Oooohhh.....Isn't it so cool? I think I must have it.



Also my friend, Ashley posted pics of her AMAZING Halloween decor... seriously, STUNNING!! I LOVE to sit and look at all of the detail. Someday I'll be this cool. HAHA!! LOVE her decor skills! (my favorite is how she uses the Scrabble pieces to spell out words.)
Photobucket

Photobucket
If you want to see more of Ashley's photos here.

TTFN!! Hope you were inspired too.
I'd love to see any seasonal decor that you put up. Link me up in the comments.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Craftcherry said...

Love the scrabble words! What a cute idea!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...