My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 1, 2010

October!?! Bring on BYOC!

2



Happy Friday! Happy October! Whoa, wait ... it's October! What happened to September??

This week was pretty fun, also totally busy, but this weekend is going to be the best!
So much is going on at the-Lilypad. So strap on because this is a jam packed newsletter!

First of all, at the beginning of every month, all of the fantastic designers work from one color palette to create dozens of coordinating goodies at low prices- so you can snatch a bunch of them up and 'build your own collab' full of things you love! And as a special bonus ALL BYOC GOODIES ARE 20% OFF this Weekend!

PLUS... It's SALE TIME!!! WOOHOO!!
And I've got more goodies in the shop this week too... so be sure to check them out!



NOW, onto my newest BYOC goodies:

I don't know about you, but I LOVE adding little vintage pieces to my layouts- I think it just makes everything that much more FUN! But it can be hard to find quality vintage images to use in your scrapping- especially autumn themed ones. So I just decided to make my own!

Autumn Mixed Media
Sahlin Studio

Autumn Word Art




Inspiration
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

crystalbella77

kimbytx

brynn marie

GeVisacri

rebeccaH

karen perry

jenn barrette

britt

talktoheather............................................................pne123

cnscrap............................................................becca1976

mabel............................................................lacidock

yzerbear19............................................................norton94

cindys732003

kateypie

lacidock

mrs2a50

lizzyfizzy

jenj

shades of bliss

hybrid card - sunghee

juhh




Last but totally not least...
If you don't have any plans for tonight, be sure to stop by the-Lilypad for my Speed Scrap!
JOIN ME!! TONIGHT 9PM EST!!



Check out the participation prize... just for playing!!


Happy Scrapping!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! I would love it if you could make an interesting flower pack (like the ones in this kit) with shadows. I rarely use flowers because i can't seem to get the shadows just right, and most of the flowers out there all look the same.

Laramie said...

This is absolutly beautiful and fun. Krista, what an amazing kit. I hope I can join the speed scrap tonight. I had so much fun at your last one. Love your work.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...