My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy DSD & HUGE SAVINGS!

1
.
.
.
Are you ready for this weekend?? Why??
Because it's only one of the biggest celebrations of the digi-scrapping year....
Digital Scrapbooking Day!

And that means tons of great goodies, HUGE sales, games and more!!
AND 30% OFF of my Sahlin Studio shop..... don't walk... RUN!!


and since it is the beginning of a new month... bring on the BYOC!
Build Your Own Collab Time at The LilyPad

Check out my new yummy goodies for you today:

retro journaling cards



vintage resin bows & frames



Inspiration
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

kristasahlin

juhh

pne123

britt

lacidock

monsu

kellianne...................................................................mishou

becca1976...........................................................snaggletooth75

kimbytx...........................................................rebeccaH

jenj..............................................................cnscrap

lacidock

GeVisacri

crystalbella77

cnscrap

norton94

yzerbear19

shades of bliss





This weeks quote is posted on the blog... be sure to check it out!




I just wanted to say have a wonderful and FUN DSD weekend!!

I'm a little sad to miss it, but the family and I are heading to Arizona for a little family vacation. And... needless to say we are really excited to go visit my grandparents and (my kids great-grandparents) that we so rarely get to see. I'll be seeing you guys next week!! Don't have too much fun without me. HAHA!!

Happy Scrapping!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Pressed Petals said...

LOVE your designs...sigh...you make me want to scrap again!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...