My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Starting Fresh... Date-ing It

0
.
.
.

Happy Friday! With 2011 in full swing, I do have to say it is nice to get back into a normal schedule again. And by normal I mean work, family, exercise and SCRAPPING, of course! It's nice to have all of this fresh energy to put into everything lately! And as I was thinking of a new year, and scrapping... it makes me think of those of you who are doing project365, or a day in a life or just plain old simply 'dating' your page.



Check out my new yummy goodies for you today:

say it with metal: months and dates



stamped dates




Inspiration
Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

kristasahlin

shadesofbliss

kristasahlin

cnscrap

rebeccaH

mlewis

carolee

snaggletooth77

britt

kimbytx

brynnmarie




Other 365 Items





Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...