My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

relaxation can't come soon enough! :)

3
.
.
.

So I did it!! I booked a real grownup vacation!!
Yep.... My husband and I leave for on Caribbean cruise in about 6 days. I am SO excited about it.
It is going to be our (my husband and my) first vacation together in about 8 years.
I don't know what I'm more excited about... grown up time? OR getting out of the Minnesota snow?






Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you!!! I'll bet you will have a FABULOUS time!!!

Laramie said...

Definately getting out of the snow. Sounds so wonderful. Have a great time in the sun! Hope we see some wonderful photo's so we all can live vicariously!

artgalstyle

Jennifer F. said...

Enjoy! I hope an awesome cruise kit will follow!!! ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...