My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Be Inspired.... Memory Lane Monday (March FEATURED kit)

3
.
.
.

It's a new month and that means, Memory Lane Monday!
....and March's
Featured Kit of the month: Make A Wish


What is Memory Lane Monday? I've received comments from you about
Many of you have told me how much you've enjoyed looking through the layouts for inspiration.

So... I thought... how 'bout a monthly "featured kit" where we look at some new inspiration, and offer a PRIZE!


The feature kit is a product that may or may not already be in your stash. If you want to play along and not have this kit? No worries, there are "Make a Wish" FREEBIE on my blog. If you do have it...pull it out again, and be inspired to scrap another page OR just peek at the inspiration for a fresh idea for a new page.

make a wish


birthday word art

make a wish FREEBIE

TO PLAY AND WIN:
Create a layout using this month's featured kit, "Make a Wish".
Then upload it to the Sahlin Studio gallery.
At the end of the month, I will choose a random winner to win a $10 Gift certificate to my shop.



inspiration

Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery

becca1976

hoo-rah

allij

kristasahlin


kristasahlin

britt

cristina






carolee

rebeccaH

britt

brynnmarie

cnscrap

cindys732004

crazygirl

lacidock

alamama




Want to see who the FEBRUARY'S FEATURE KIT WINNER IS??
The winner of a Sahlin Studio $10 Gift Certificate is: amber565

with this layout:

Congratulations!! Such a great page!! Thank you for sharing with us!
Please contact me to receive your prize!!





Photobucket

3 comments:

Connie Miles said...

Love the Memory Lane idea. Just one suggestion - How about a discount coupon for the featured kit so if we don't have it we can get it. I made a "deal" with my hubby that I would only purchase when there was a discount. Just a small concession for my digi-addiction.

Amber said...

Thanks so much for picking my page for this months featured kit! I emailed in reply to your newsletter, but didn't hear back so I'm worried it didn't go through.

My birthday was in January, so I'll definitely be making a page with those pictures using Make a Wish this month!!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for the great challenge and freebie!!
I'm trying to play along in the challenge, but I can't seem to get my photo to upload specifically to your gallery - it's not an option on the upload photo page or when I try to edit my photo to copy it to another gallery. My photo is here:
http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=23882&title=dotty-birthday-card&cat=all
and I also posted this as a help question in the forums here:
http://www.the-lilypad.com/forums/showthread.php?11328-can-t-upload-to-a-designer-gallery-any-help
Would love some help so I can enter the contest! Thanks!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...