My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

JOURNAL IT:- journal prompts: "good"

0
Photobucket

Welcome to another journal it series. "Journal It" is where you can find help with journal inspiration or where you can find a quote that you can use on about on almost ANY layout. I hope this will help to inspire you. You could use the prompts in many different ways... you might use the prompt on your layout and stop right there, you may not need to journal more... Whereas other times these prompts might inspire you to write about something even deeper. Feel free to check out this weeks prompt below. If you missed any, you can check out any previous prompts. And be sure to come back because I'll be posting a new journaling prompt every other Monday!
Photobucket

Today's journal prompt is going to focus on a simple word ...
"GOOD"

You might be thinking using just the word, “good”, might seem a little strange. But as I thought on that word for a while, my mind was flooded with ideas of how this word can inspire your journaling process! Think of how many different ways you can USE the word good to describe things.

Here are some ideas:
life is good
good day
living the good life
in good time
the good part
good place to start
good idea
good times
good morning
as good as it gets
good as gold
the good news
good-for-nothing
good-humoured
good-looking
good-natured
good-tempered
goodbye
goodhearted
goodness
goodnight
goods
goodwill
goody

The list could go on and on!
You could:
1) Use this prompt as your title. OR
2) Use this as a jump-start for your journaling process.

See where this little word can take you?


The longer I dwelled on this word good - the more inspired I became! I even came up with a beautiful word art pack that will help you with this journal it inspiration - be on the lookout because it will be available in my store tomorrow. Or click to go to the shop.
300x300

Here are a couple layouts using the journal prompt
(and some pieces from the wordart pack that is coming tomorrow):

I instantly gravitated toward these photos when I thought of the word, "good". I used the cute term, "what'cha got cookin' good-lookin". This still makes me smile! It really helped me to focus on the story in a different way then if I just opened up the page and started scrapping.
Photobucket

On this next layout I used the prompt, "oh good gravy".
And truth be told it totally help to tell a story on this layout. HAHA!! I didn't include much journaling on this page, but just the sentiment alone lead you to understand 'the story.
Photobucket

I hope that you were inspired!
Feel free to take today's journal prompt and scrap those stories...
As always I love to see what you create, so leave a comment to this post with a link to your layout!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...