My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 15, 2011

SUNNY with Blue Skies

0
.
.
.

TGIF everyone! Hopefully you are all enjoying some, sunny with blue skies weather.
My family just got back from a gloriously sunny week up north, and we basically LIVED at the beach for the week. Have you been enjoying a few nice moments with those that you love this summer?



Here is my version of a Sunny with Blue Skies day. It is a kit that I created for my guest feature at Digi Shop Talk a few months ago... and now I am bringing it back home to my shop at The LilyPad. So for those of you who have grabbed it, or those interested in a few blue sky inspiration be sure to check out all of the examples and pages that my team created.

sunny with blue skies




inspiration

Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!

OR feel free to check out the

Sahlin Studio gallery

.

kristasahlin


nicoleseitler

cnscrap

mommy2boyz

rebeccaH


pne123

juhh

yzerbear19..............................................................norton94

brendasmith..............................................................pne123

alice..............................................................ana.paula

sportay94

gracielou

kateypie

mommy2boyz

ana.paula

cristina

gonewiththewind

cnscrap

norton94

damayanti

kimbytx




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...