My site has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://sahlinstudio.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

50% OFF PLAY KIT - TODAY ONLY!!

0

.

.

.


I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!

Ours will be coming to a close rather soon... School starts on Monday for my kiddos, and I am a bit bittersweet. I love sleeping in, our slow mornings, watching them play in the house, hearing their laughter in the sprinkler, staying up a bit past bedtime at night. So... to reminisce a bit I decided to scrap some pictures of them at play. And to give you a bit of a snazzy deal I felt like putting my "PLAY" kit with DeCrow Designs on sale for you. For the first time, I'm putting on sale for 50%OFF. TODAY ONLY!! Grab it fast!


50% OFF PLAY by Sahlin Studio & DeCrow Designs



Here are some other coordinating "Playful" things if you need any help with journaling or titling.
They are not on sale today, but the do coordinate beautifully to help with your memory keeping.




inspiration

Check out these layouts for a little inspiration!
OR feel free to check out the Sahlin Studio gallery.

kristasahlin

pne123

damayanti

lizzyfizzy

kkklatt

pne123



monsu

kristasahlin

hoo-rah

yzerbear19

gracielou

mommy2boyz


onehappymama




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...